Saturday, May 24, 2008

exam life n thoughts

After 12 days of torturing exam
finally have come to the end for temporary..
EXAM is over!!our 1st war in form 5
still have 2 important great war waiting 4 us..
so guys,keep work hard on the day we left ya..


Although i've not receive all my result for now
but dis time i've a weird feeling dat my result would not be good enough as i expected..
is it the competition among my class stronger dis year?
is it too pressure for me?
is it i'm not putting much effort on it?
those questions are pumping in my mind..
Now,i'd receive the result of a few paper during examabit dissapointed le...
but after think carefullyi've change my mind..
already try my best ...work hard or lazy..i noe myselfcant blame anyone..
wat can i do is work better on the coming exam!!
I'm gonna prove dat i can did it better!!!improve!!wakakka..

okay..quite a number of interesting stuff during exam too
let's share here!!
1)BM & BI paper have leak out!!!dis is interesting..the 1st time i got tips till hand nui!!half good half bad 4 me le
2)ah lan drawing at front..we,very lau jua at back..(P5 student should noe wat happened yeah)
3)u'll certainly see many of head lying down on da desk during exam espesially da "bi xuan ke"(created by pl)
4)revision time kap siao ghost story!!!pretty cool le..
5)hamster keep wave his hand n disturb pei chuin when go tiolet
6)lee yen's pic is on our board...sze ying n pl drawn it...
7)writing paper had not enough n cause pn kong need 2 PHONE to ms chia 2 take up paper 4 us..
8) ah lan is too lazy 2 disturbuit the paper..making everyone is lacking of paper..(self-service wan ar!!)
at last i would like 2 appologize if i'm too noisy in exam
cuz dat time too pek chek..wakaakka..

dis is about my exam..
hopefully i can reached da target wat i promise myself!!!
GAMBATEH!!! =)

1 comment:

sinhoayz said...

wah..
u still remember all the things ar??
haha...
gambateh la in the coming exam...