Tuesday, January 22, 2008

my first blog

hello to everyone who enter my blog..
my first blog in blogspot..hope dat things will goes well!!
22/1/08
a day which very meaningfull to my fren..
which i wanted 2 great her in here too
dedicated to u ===>>sze ling
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!Enjoy ur sweet seventeen yeah!!
All the best in SPM

Go school as usual n it's bored as usual too.
bc was the 1st period..super bored!!!
dun even know wat she teach
after dat is add math.nothing much to mention as her mood is pretty good
sej period is frightening me..but 2day i'm blurring wat she taught me
mayb i'm too sleepy on dat time
but 2day are quite busy in a few period expesially after recess..
we dun even have rest time to sit down n do our own thing
dunno gotta blame on dat XXX or we ourself too smart 'make use of our time de'
school life is much better right now..
5P5 no longer will be quite and i'll miss 4P5 always..
memories remain!!!

For me,2008 will be a year full of activities and studies
hope dat i'll be manage to arrange my time wisely
major on studies n minor on those activities
including renjer n gra-magazine..
my new year resolution must achieve AND
flying colours on my exam or watever test!!
there's no free lunch in dis world..
so i've got to work harder n gain it
STUDY SMART & HARD!!!PLAY HARD TOO!!
Wish me luck then~~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha
congrats on having a new blog
jt
^^
looking forward for more posts n more
n certainly, we expected sth interestin (man, i sound like a borin lecturer)
ya rite
now now wat should i say...
im settin up a new blog oso ^^
(only after spm)
lol

Anonymous said...

haha, meaning ful day ya?
of cuz, a day to suffer for her mum, which filled with agony n pain. (lol, m i sayin the rite thing at the rite time?)

Well, skol is a place to enjoy for me. I skip classes... XD
practically, teachers in skol r borin (most)
they can juz spend all their lifetime talkin non-sense in their alien language, which they self-proclaimed "im the bez teacher on earth u can ever find/discover (any pretty phrases??)"

btw, who likes history ,esp we r studyin about the history of a whole bunch of complete losers who continuously digging "victories" out of loss?
btw, wat so frightening about sej?
unless im certain there is always a G grade for the subject (wow, irresistible T.T)

huh, bz for a fw period? well, bz life is sometimes fun ^^
i hate sitting there doing nothing... very sienz
so, chit-chatin will pass the time, aha~

well, i mizz my form 3 class too, n our beloved monitor, lim chiew ting ^^ she is the bez monitor we even had (swear)

n, u did remind me sth, a vital prob >>> spm
its about life
so, while u r mentionin ur resolution, im act planin mine now... not much this year...
excellent results in spm that my parenz can b proud of
to be king scout
to establish a sucessful leo club n train a new batch of sucessful leader
to lead my skol scout to king, those juniors
skol megazine, man, i muz really make a nice cover
skol website, i hate formality, i wan creativity ^^ (suggestions)
improve my social network n relation (the most important pt, which means improve my attitude too ^^)
... ...
well, the bez, i can settle myself on someone... well someone who is the one in my life... haha XD still waiting...

now, these are dreams n dreams nid force which means continuous hard work

yea yea~~
NO FREE LUNCH UNDER THE SUN

OH SNAP (quotin Bowling Sor Soup in London Bridge, original artist Fergie)

Unknown said...

yea~~
haha~~
u oso do the blog ade yea~~
i duno i can go the pasar mlm nt le~~
c i sempat anot xian lah yea~~

pL~~