Thursday, August 18, 2011

Random Thoughts of mine


Recently addicted to this stupid game.
Collapse Burst from Google plus.



Been abit slacking for a while and it's time to get back to my reading.
寻寻meme,赢得自己,
心态决定未来。
Few books to go since i bought these book.
And i decided to go PISA once to hunt for some books. :)


This is the one which jun gave me as present 2 or 3 years ago
untill now,i think i finish 3/4 only due to the busy-ness of me.
stupid reason!! ahhaha
But still i will read it all. I love reading those inspired book
I hope there's some english one for me.

* I have faith on you,finger cross and wish for the best!! =D

**All who call on God in true faith, earnestly from the heart, will certainly be heard, and will receive what they have asked and desired.** - Martin Luther


No comments: